A Plan for Generating $10K Per Month Marketing Products Online Within 30 Days
Brittany Lynch, a former Google employee, recently began an experiment in setting up a system that will allow someone new to Internet marketing to begin earning $10K per month within 30 days. The following necessary criteria, which seem to be the missing factors for many marketers are the basis of her method:
- A “Super Niche” – Choose and validate the niche according to an interest or hobby that you already have.
- Something to Sell (product or affiliate product)
- Somewhere to Sell it (website)
- A way to sell it (email, sales page, webinar)
- Traffic – from Google, paid ads, buying solo ads, or joint ventures
Three of the necessary 7 criteria for selecting a “super niche” include the following:
- An existing Dummies book – This is an indication of profitability, since the “for Dummies” industry generates $millions in sales.
- Google ads in the niche (keyword) – Advertisers are bidding for “clicks” for your keywords.
- Existing Clickbank products in the niche – There will be a product that can be sold immediately without having to create one.
In Brittany’s “experiment,” she chose the weight loss niche, in which she has had no previous experience. As a first step, she chose an existing Clickbank product, Visual Impact, although she suggests first reviewing any product before promoting it. In order to make $10K the fastest possible, she suggests using webinars (Gotowebinar.com offers a free 30 day trial), using a proven template format using answers to the following 7 questions (from the chosen product’s sales page):
- What does the product promise?
- Introduce yourself, your background, and what gives you credibility in this niche?
- What is the product owner’s credibility and background in this niche?
- What is the person actually buying?
- What are the benefits of using this product?
- What is the price of the product?
- Where can you buy it?
- What is the product guarantee?
Both a script from the webinar and presentation can be easily developed from the answers to these questions. A registration form can be created from Gotowebinar.com, which is the page used to drive traffic for your webinar. Registrants can then be uploaded to your autoresponder to build a long-term mailing list. Getting people on the webinar is the next step using solo ads and/or joint ventures with partners you may know in the niche.
For most people, solo ads will be the best way to get started. Often, the warrior forum is a good source for finding solo ads. In Brittany’s “experiment,” she found a warrior forum member selling 300 weight loss niche clicks for $100. Statistically, 150 would sign up and 65 actually show up the the session. Using a 35% conversion, there would be 23 buyers of her chosen $47 Clickbank product, which would result in a $839.50 gross profit.
Brittany’s concept is demonstrated to completion in a private training session, which is not publicly available. For a complete training course in selling via webinars, we highly suggest learning from the best webinar experts currently practicing today and/or the niche profits classroom for creating your own products.