In 2008, the Google slap undercut many Internet PPC marketers, forcing them to find alternative leads sources. In late 2010, the emerging Facebook giant was looking promising as a paid ads alternative. But a Facebook slap has followed this year, already shutting down many marketers. Additional paid traffic sources can be exploited, but the best traffic source in the history of mankind still remains organic search tra.
As the following traffic heat map shows, the majority of search traffic goes to SEO-driven traffic anyway, with only 5% going to paid search. SEO Networker 3.0 training, developed by Raymond Fong and Ferny Cellabos is available for a short time, providing a complete system that leading experts know, but have been reluctant to share. The following modules are included:
- SEO Traffic 101 – Get inside Google’s secret “voting” methodology and learn how to exploit it for page 1 rankings, as well as the most profitable keywords that include buying intent.
- Plan of Attack – How to take over your competitor’s rankings, by exploiting their keywords.
- Your Website – Secrets of on-page SEO including critical checklists and tune-ups forgotten by most website designers. The 80/20 rule of SEO.
- Link Building – This is the voting system used by Google. What type of links will get you the best results and 3 link type strategy.
- Advanced Linking – The lazy man’s way to build thousands of links. The most comprehensive link building resources and tools available anywhere.
- Integration of All Parts – Scheduling system to do SEO while you sleep. The technique to uncover the best keywords to improve your search results.
SEO Networker 3.0 is neither black hat nor white hat, according to Ray. Although no miracles are possible and lack of effort is the factor leading to most failure, for those interested in a constant stream of traffic and buyers. In addition the traffic generated will be free after implementing the key training concepts.
Raymond Fong and Ferny Cellabos claim to have invested $350,000 in this training system and are only making it available for a very limited time.
Fortunately, a 30 day refund policy as well as an introductory video training series will allow subscribers to “test the waters” ahead of time. These two have been highly successful in the past and are likely to deliver outstanding, exclusive content this tme around as well. A decision to purchase should be based on a business need for SEO results as well as an appropriate technical apptitude.
- How To Terrify Executives Into Linkbuilding (searchengineland.com)
- Link Building – The Essentials (distilled.net)
- Link Building Company Announces Increase in Search for Keyword, ‘Link Building Online’ (prweb.com)
- Social Link Building: The Latest Fashion in SEO (getelastic.com)