Attraction Marketing Mentors – Marshall Sylver the Millionaire Maker – Review
On a recent conference call, Marshall Sylver provided some insight into his background and the courses he teaches. From age 12 until 23 he was a drug addict. And was even in trouble with the law at one point. He realized that much of his life he made excuses about why he couldn’t have or be what he wanted. In order for you to get what you want in every area of your life you must take total control of your thoughts. Communication equals wealth. Internal communication equals programming.
His mother raised 10 children while having 3 jobs. He has always been willing to go the extra mile. Only problem was that this process doesn’t work. His mother told him to “work hard to get ahead.” We live in a day when a lot of lies are so profound that when we hear the truth, it actually sounds unbelievable. Examples of prevalent lies include:
- Work hard to get ahead. The main problem with doing this is that working hard and being the best in your company will many times simply bring you additional workload, e.g., according to the Pareto Principle 20% do 80% of the work
- Study hard and get a college degree. Problem is that the Internet has changed everything. Bill Gates is a college dropout. Tony Robbins is a high school dropout. Marshall Sylver is a high school dropout.
His seminar teaches:
- Subconscious reprogramming – Your conscious mind is called your critical factor. It is the reasoning, judgemental portion of your mind. It is also the gatekeeper to your subconscious mind. Your subconscious mind is a computer. The gatekeeper will only allow the most popular concepts through. The most damaging trait is the program of “looking good.” Relationships are like scales that must balance. So, if you make changes in your life, this is why some in your circles will try to drag you down.
- How to communicate with others – This is called influence.
Influence is the ability to get other people to ask you what you’re selling and have them think it was their idea.
Not only do you need to learn what to do. You also need to learn what to stop doing. Did you do anything today that will massively change someone’s direction in life? What if you were already a multi-millionaire when you were born and just needed to activate your fortune? Marshall’s 2 day Turning Point Seminar teaches these personal growth concepts and about getting everything you want from life.
His follow-on course is called “First Million.” “Irresistible Influence” is another course that teaches how to sell anything to anybody. These courses represent a total investment of about $8,000 if taking all of them. Although it may sound like a stretch, it is only a small fraction of the average college degree. Which do you think would be more valuable to your success? Or, if that is a little pricey for you, check out this low cost guide to double your productivity in 48 hours…guaranteed!
- Unleash Your Subconscious Mind Power (chepalk.wordpress.com)
- Victory Thought: Guard Your Thoughts Like You Guard Your Wallet! (v103.radio.com)