How to Generate a Responsive List with Unique Targeted Traffic
Randy Schrum operates several of the largest groups on LinkedIn with 1.6 million subscribers. He started his own social media agency and publishing group and has trainined over 70,000 small business owners on social media since 2009. Randy uses mobile marketing strategies combined with social media strategies via an interactive texting platform.
Mobile marketing is the most powerful media ever invented – New York Times
Today, 97% of all text messages are read within 5 minutes. The New York Times has stated that mobile marketing is the most powerful media ever invented. Today the number of mobile phone users has exceeded 4 billion, and 8 trillion text messages were sent in 2011. Today, 3 out of 5 Internet searches are done via mobile phones, and by 2014, mobile phone usage will overtake daily desktop computer usage.
70% suffer anxiety if they forget to take their phone with them. 80% of cell phone owners sleep with their phone nearby. The loss of a mobile phone is more stressful than divorce or moving. Today, mobile phones are the latest “addiction.”
- LinkedIn strategy – Join 50 groups that relate to your target market. They share content with these groups simultaneously not more than 2 times per week, generating hundreds of leads, e.g., by sending all this traffic to a capture page. Content posted between 8:30 and 9:30 am EST will become part of the group daily digest email. Boolean search can be used in LinkedIn’s advanced people to quickly target the best potential clients.
- Interactive Text Response is a method that integrates text response marketing with lead capture of any data you want and integrates with email autoresponders.
- Social Media Groups – Post an offer in any Facebook Group that can be fulfilled via text marketing, e.g., a coupon. Or, answer a question in LinkedIn’s Answers section that offers a text-based opt-in for detailed answers.
Randy’s Interactive Text Response solution offers a platform that combines his above strategies and more via a text marketing and email marketing system. A detailed system overview along with additional social media marketing strategies is available via invitation only webinar.
- When’s the Best Time to Post on Facebook and Twitter? And Other Hot Topics.
- How to Use LinkedIn Ads to Drive New Leads and Customers
- Mobile Marketing Magic: Making the Most of the Hot New Trend – Huffington Post (blog)
- Is LinkedIn Actually Becoming the Facebook for Professionals? And Other Hot Topics
- 8 Ways to Convince Your Boss Social Media is a Good Idea