Automated Marketing Using Pinterest
Shareaholic reported recently that Pinterest is now the 4th largest traffic driver in the world, moving ahead of Yahoo. In addition, search engine traffic has decreased by over 15%, possibly due to the effects of social media traffic. Although Pinterest traffic hasn’t yet approached that delivered by Google organic search, it mit may be approaching Facebook’s influence if the trend continues. Walmart is making plans to include trending “pins” as a signal in it’s new ecommerce search engine.
Having a presence on Pinterest is now becoming mandatory. And, Pinterest now provides a rich traffic source that can be funneled to affiliate offers. A set of automated tools is now available from Mark Dulisse that provides a Pinterest marketing platform and support.
The following are the main features of this new Pinterest marketing platform:
- Auto Follow Pinterest Users
- Auto Unfollow Pinterest Users
- Auto Gather Pins
- Auto Create Boards
- Auto Pinning, getting images from Flickr, Google, or YouTube Videos
- Auto Uploading and Pinning from Images on your Hard Drive
- Auto Commenting
- Auto Repinning
- Auto Liking
Monthly pricing or lifetime access plans are available to license PinRanker, which is currently available via the Warrior Forum, at heavily-discounted introductory pricing.
- Pinterest overtakes Yahoo in organic traffic
- Pinterest May Have More Visitors Than Tumblr; If Not, It Will Soon
- 10 Best Pinterest Practices
- Getting Visual with Pinterest Marketing Strategy – DigitalSurgeons.com
- 4 Tips for Increasing Pinterest Traffic to Your Blog
- Top 9 reasons Google suspends local listings
- 5 Online Reputation Red Flags That Are Losing You Money (And How To Fix Them)
- Facebook Updates News Feed to Penalize Non-Mobile Optimized Websites
- Microsoft Patches Windows XP In Response to WannaCrypt Attacks
- US Digital Ad Spending to Increase 16% in 2017