Facebook Contests – An 18 Step Process to Better Results – Infographic
Now that EdgeRank has pretty much killed off the possibility of getting new visitors using a “Like” campaign, the use of Facebook Contests has soared in popularity. But is a contest right for your business? Maybe.
Since, acording to ComScore, 40% of Facebook time is spent in the news feed vs. only 12% on Facebook profiles and pages, it is important for businesses to get their content in the news feed of their customers and prospects.
This means spending on Facebook ads, and/or meeting EdgeRank’s criteria, e.g., the content must be viral enough to get picked up in the news feeds of customers and prospects, where they not only read it, but interact.
The best mechanism now being used by most businesses doing effective promotion, is the Facebook contest. Then promoting the contest becomes the key to its virality. This can be done by leveraging current brand advocates, customers, and by simply buying some ads to help jump start the contest.
We offer a total solution for running Facebook contests. Contact us for additional information.
- Demystifying How Facebook’s EdgeRank Algorithm Works [INFOGRAPHIC]
- 6 Ways to Promote Your Social Media Contest
- Infographic: 18 steps for building a better Facebook contest
- Top 9 reasons Google suspends local listings
- 5 Online Reputation Red Flags That Are Losing You Money (And How To Fix Them)
- Facebook Updates News Feed to Penalize Non-Mobile Optimized Websites
- Microsoft Patches Windows XP In Response to WannaCrypt Attacks
- US Digital Ad Spending to Increase 16% in 2017