Facebook Retargetting Ads Simplified and on Steroids
Why have the biggest retailers adopted retargetting campaigns, wholesale? The fact is that only 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store? Retargeting is used to bring in the remaining 98% of sales. Retargeting uses automation to electronically tag people who visit your site and display your ads to them when they visit other sites online.
Let’s say you’re trying to sell products on Amazon. How would you like to be able to re-target ads to users who have already seen your product on Amazon, using Facebook? Or if an affiliate marketer, how about being able to display ads to those who have expressed interest in a particular hot offer? And retargeting ads are the cheapest ads to run, since it’s your own audience.
Dr. Ben Adkins (not the one who developed the diet) has recently introduced software that does Facebook re-targeting ads “on steroids.” Most people don’t have a grasp on how to even get started on this, nor do they have a marketing department like the Fortune 500 companies have. For small businesses, this is an excellent example of using technology to “level the playing field.”
Dr. Ben’s LeadLock Software takes advantage of the best marketing principles, in order to increase conversions. His software automates the previously difficult process, which automatically drops a “cookie,” on those who click on a niche Facebook ad, or any website. He also offers training and suggestions on using Facebook ad re-targeting for physical product sales, affiliate marketing, and local business owners.
- 6 Types of Retargeting Every Marketer Should Know
- How Retargeting Works: Everything you need to know about the most popular innovation in online marketing.
- What is Retargeting? (Ads That Get Visitors to Come Back)
- Beginner’s Guide to Retargeting
- Retargeting Explained: Here Is How It Works
- Top 9 reasons Google suspends local listings
- 5 Online Reputation Red Flags That Are Losing You Money (And How To Fix Them)
- Facebook Updates News Feed to Penalize Non-Mobile Optimized Websites
- Microsoft Patches Windows XP In Response to WannaCrypt Attacks
- US Digital Ad Spending to Increase 16% in 2017