Facebook and Google+ Lead Generation Software – Social Lead Freak Review
A new software lead generating tool, Social Lead Freak is now available (at introductory pricing for a short time remaining). Who can benefit from this tool?
- Anyone who sells information products online
- Clickbank, Amazon, or other affiliate marketers
- Companies promoting Facebook Fan pages or other social media
- Niche blog owners or e-mail marketers
- Consultants to “main street’ businesses
- Any business owner or staff member looking for better methods to generate sales leads
Social Lead Freak is based on Facebook’s Graph Search. Via Graph Search, Facebook has made its search data (member IDs, post content, page content, group members, fans of pages, etc.) live to the public. Anyone can access the data, but what if there was a tool to effectively harness this ocean of information and pull out the bits that are relevant to you, whatever they may be. With Social Lead Freak, you can:
- Search Groups
- Pull up hundreds of relevant groups in an instant
- See all group members
- Extract Member IDs directly to your computer
- Search Events
- Find people who have RSVP’d to attend an event in whatever niche you want.
- Search Google+ activities, to discover additional marketing targets
You can then upload the Facebook Member IDs that Social Lead Freak delivers to into your Facebook Ads Power Editor. Your ads will then only target those members. Because of this unparalleled level of targeting, it is possible now to double your CTR and cut your CPC in half. So if you’ve ever wanted to advertise on Facebook, or if you want to pay less for your Facebook ads, this may be the tool you’ve been looking for. You can now directly target your ad campaigns in a way previously unheard of, making penny clicks easier than ever.
We rate this one of the most useful tools we’ve seen an awhile, effectively opening up Facebook and Google+ in ways heretofore not possible Currently, Social Lead Freak is available via the Warrior Forum for a fraction of the price it is sure to sell for following its current launch.
- What Is Facebook Graph Search and What Does It Mean for Your Business?
- Infographic: 9 Steps Toward Facebook Graph Search Optimization
- Facebook’s New Search Tool is a Game-changer
- Using Social Media For Lead Generation [INFOGRAPHIC]
- Top 9 reasons Google suspends local listings
- 5 Online Reputation Red Flags That Are Losing You Money (And How To Fix Them)
- Facebook Updates News Feed to Penalize Non-Mobile Optimized Websites
- Microsoft Patches Windows XP In Response to WannaCrypt Attacks
- US Digital Ad Spending to Increase 16% in 2017