5 Core Beliefs Needed by any Network Marketing Professional
Eric Worre got started in network marketing at age 18. He had earned $45K the year before as a real estate agent, but had spent $60K and also hadn’t made any provision for taxes. In his first month, he made $7400 in NSA water filters, but spent it all. In his second month he made over $12,000. But he found that he was really a $1,000 per month earner in his third month and quit the same day.
But he was stuck and network marketing was the only place he could go back to. Over the last 24 years of his career, he developed 5 basic beliefs in the profession. Without these basic beliefs, he has found that any organization will fail without these beliefs:
- Network marketing isn’t perfect; it’s just better. It is better than traditional business, sales, or the 9 to 5 grind. Once you have this belief, you will be able to withstand the imperfections inherent in the profession.
- Network marketing is a profession. Too many people hope for the “right place, right time” or have a lottery mentality. One of the traps of online marketing is the shortcut mentality. It generally takes about 1 year to become proficient and profitable and about 3 years to develop a full time income. A significant income will take about 5 years and 7 years to “world class” professionalism. Seth Godin believes that it takes 10,000 hours to become an expert in anything. See The Dip: A Little Book That Teaches You When to Quit (and When to Stick)for further information.
- Skills are important; and you must focus on mastering the appropriate skills. The highest skill is an ability to get people to a major event. Other skills needed include leadership, communications, prospecting, presenting, etc… a total of about 10 to 12 skills. A focus on skills will ensure that nothing can stop you.
- Like anything of value, it is going to take some time. But, it is worth it, given that you never will have to worry about money again.
- Freedom is possible for anyone that takes it seriously. Eric takes it so seriously that he is now offering one of his best selling training programs to anyone who will listen to it and share it with their teams.
Eric made is first $1 million in network marketing, using a 90 day formula, or game plan. He has created over 100 millionaires during his career using this method. For further information about network marketing, please contact us.