• logo
    Call Us
    +1 302 536-8255
  • logo
    Mail Us jim@jimgreen.us
  • Contact Us
  • May 29, 2014/
  • by Jim
Why have the biggest retailers adopted retargetting campaigns, wholesale?  The fact is that only 2% of shoppers convert on the first visit to an online store? Retargeting is used to bring in the remaining 98% of sales. Retargeting uses automation to electronically tag people who visit your site and...